Terms of VossFlamenco
These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all sales of products made in Spain or Internationally, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands by Voss Flamenco-María Caparrós Latorre with N. I. F. number 75241391L, hereinafter, for natural persons.
Any order made to Voss Flamenco – María Caparrós Latorre necessarily implies, as an essential, decisive and indispensable condition, the unreserved acceptance by the Customer of the General Conditions of Sale of Voss Flamenco – María Caparrós Latorre in force on the day the corresponding order is carried out. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions involve the application of the order to which they relate, as well as to any subsequent order, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to its attention by Voss Flamingo – María Caparrós Latorre. The fact that Voss Flamenco-María Caparrós Latorre does not resort at any given time to any of the present conditions cannot be interpreted nor will it be equivalent to renouncing to resort to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all acts resulting from them, will be subject to Spanish law, unless there are provisions of public order contrary to it.
The published prices are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. All prices include VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change in VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products on sale.The offers on products for sale in Voss Flamenco-María Caparrós Latorre will be shown in the “Offers” section or will be indicated in the product sheet and, if not otherwise indicated, will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
3- Payment Method:
When placing the order, the customer will pay the purchases made by bank transfer to an account number that we will send.
The offers submitted by Voss Flamenco-María Caparrós Latorre are valid within the limit of available stocks. Voss Flamenco-María Caparrós Latorre reserves the right to modify the assortment of products according to the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not commit the seller in any way.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
- By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer at the time of registration.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no departure or delivery of orders.
- However, its delay will not imply either cancellation of the order or any compensation.
- An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the package (s) to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to check the condition of the goods at the reception and indicate all anomalies on the delivery note.
- For shipments outside Spain and Portugal please contact us as we have preferential rates for our international customers.
- In the case of a refund of clothing made to measure and taste, only we will be responsible and bear the costs of the repair that is needed once shown the same, forwarding the articles without cost to the indicated address.If the clothes arrive in poor condition, broken or does not correspond to what was bought, to make the return, the product must be sent back to our address and be in perfect condition, in their original packaging and accessories or promotional gifts that are included in your case. You can return it to us through our agency, let us know and our courier company will pick up the order at home, with postage paid by us in case of return by arrangement, in other cases the shipping costs will be borne by the customer. Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the same, we will proceed to refund the amount by bank transfer to the account number you indicate, discounting the amount of the shipment if it is not for change of size.The return periods will begin to count from the delivery of the order, and will be 7 calendar days.